Federal and Indian Oil & Gas Royalty Valuation and Management (2018)
The papers presented at the 2018 Special Institute on Federal and Indian Oil & Gas Royalty Valuation and Management are available in a written manual (downloadable file).
A separate reference volume is included with the written manual.
The Manual chapters include:
- View from the Agency
- Legal Foundation for Federal and Indian Royalty Valuation and Management
- Practical Application of the Federal and Indian Oil & Gas Valuation Regulations
- BLM Rules, Policies, and Practices Affecting Royalty Reporting & Payment Obligations
- Crude Oil Valuation for Federal Leases
- Indian Royalty Management and Valuation Issues
- Panel - Report from the Royalty Policy Committee
- Key (Non-Royalty) Decisions That Directly Impact the Federal and Indian Royalty Program
- The New Marketable Condition Rule: Is It Really New or Has It Been This Way All Along?
- ONRR’s Tools for Compliance I: Data Mining, Compliance Reviews, Audits, and Orders
- ONRR’s Tools for Compliance II: Enforcement and Civil Penalties
- Royalty Appeal Procedures
- Federal and Indian Royalty Litigation Report
- Potential Ethical Traps When Advising on Royalty Reporting and Payment
The Reference Volume includes:
- ONRR Regulations
- BLM Regulations
- Marketable Condition Rule
- Dear Reporter Letters
Mineral Law Series Volume 2018, Number 5 (October 2018). 2 looseleaf volumes (1,856 pages). Audio Recording: 750 minutes, including 1 hour of ethics. ISBN 978-1-943497-24-9