2021 Water Law Institute
The papers presented at the 2021 Water Law Institute will be available as a written manual (looseleaf binder or downloadable file). Chapters include:
- Colorado River Basin Management Update
- Wildfire Impacts on Water Supply and Planning
- New Mexico Pueblo Indian Water Rights
- Tribal Water Supply Projects
- Public Trust Doctrine Updates
- Beneficial Use and Loss of Water Rights
- Renewable Energy and Water
- Private Investment in Water
- Assuring Water Security in Corporate Transactions
- Inter-Jurisdictional Groundwater Allocation
- Ethics and the Use of Experts
- Whither Flood Damage Liability?
- Integrated Water Management
- Forever Litigation Over Forever Chemicals?