Almost seven decades of scholarship at your fingertips
“The Foundation Digital Library is one of the most complete databases on matters such as mining law, oil and gas, financing, and cross border transactions in the natural resources arena. As an arbitrator and private lawyer, I have used the library numerous times to render my awards and legal opinions” Patricia Nuñez, Nunez, Munoz & Cia Ltda., Abogados
For technical support, contact Fastcase (formerly Casemaker) Customer Support at email@example.com or 1-866-773-2782
Since 1955, The Foundation for Natural Resources and Energy Law has published an entire library of books and manuals in conjunction with its Annual and Special Institutes, as well as a number of original articles published in its biannual Foundation Journal. These original, scholarly, and practical publications dealing with all aspects of natural resources and energy law are available online through a subscription service on Fastcase called The Foundation for Natural Resources and Energy Law Digital Library.
Digital Library subscribers have immediate access to this comprehensive collection, constituting one of the most powerful natural resources and energy legal databases ever compiled – well over 5,000 articles from over 300 books and manuals written by experts for the Foundation. You can print or create a PDF for a document, or copy and paste text into any standard word-processing program.
DIGITAL LIBRARY FEATURES
- All Annual and Special Institute papers are included in full, along with many original graphics.
- Original articles published in the Foundation Journal are included, coverage beginning in 2004.
- Page numbers from the original hardbound version are embedded in most papers, allowing for traditional citation.
- Documents can be downloaded or printed, and text can be copied and pasted into any standard word-processing program.
SEARCHING MADE EASY
- Search by keyword or natural language.
- Search a single volume or multiple volumes, or search the complete library at one time.
- Hyperlinks to Fastcase for cited cases (separate subscription required).
- Browse your search results.
- $320 per year for an individual user
- $595 per year for unlimited users either direct login or IP-based subscription
- FREE for Sustaining Members - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION!
Learn More About Fastcase
Not all of the written materials contained in the original hardbound form are included in the digital versions. Omissions may encompass copyrighted materials from other sources; certain statutes and regulations; selected tables, charts, graphs, and photographs; authors’ biographical sketches; and reproductions of transparencies, slides, and PowerPoints used during live presentations. Any omitted materials may be obtained from the Foundation for a nominal copying charge if you are a current subscriber.